Human Resource and Administrative Assistant
kenya water institute
Posted On: May 24th 23
Deadline: May 30th 23
Experience: Entry & Basicl-Level
GRADE KW8 (2 POSTS)
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Carrying out simple general administrative duties such as maintenance of general cleanliness;
- Planning office accommodation and layout;
- Processing of documents; payment of bills;
- Providing transport services;
- Performing a variety of human resource work of limited scope and complexity under close supervision and guidance of a more senior officer.
For appointment to this scale, a candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Have Certified Public Secretaries Part II (CPS-II) or a diploma in Human Resource Management or Business Administration or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution; and
- Certificate in computer applications.
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Full details of the job descriptions and requirements for appointments can be accessed through the link https://kewi.go.ke/careers
Interested candidates who meet the requirements of KW2, KW3 and KW4 positions should submit soft copies of their application(s) with detailed CV and testimonials to the email address: email@example.com while KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8 and KW9 positions should submit soft copies of their application(s) with detailed CV and testimonials to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard copies to be sent or hand-delivered to KEWI Headquarters located along Ole Shapara Avenue South C, Nairobi by 30th May 2023
Applications for KW2, KW3 and KW4 positions should be addressed to:
Kenya Water Institute Governing Council
P.O Box 60013-00200 Nairobi
Applications for KW5, KW6, KW7 KW8 and KW9 positions should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Water Institute
P.O Box 60013-00200 Nairobi
In addition to the above indicated requirements, applicants will be required to meet the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity.
The following clearances will be required from successful candidates upon offer of job and not at the application stage.
- Certificate of Good Conduct;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti – Corruption Commission;
- Certificate of Compliance from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Tax Compliance Clearance; and
- Certificate of Clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
KEWI is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified persons; including Women, Persons living with Disability and persons from Minority groups to apply. Only successful candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
KENYA WATER INSTITUTE