Director, Corporate Services
Kenya Export Promotion and Branding Agency
Posted On: May 24th 23
Deadline: Jun 8th 23
The duties and responsibilities of the officer will entail: –
- Overseeing all issues regarding the financing of the Agency’s activities and advise the Agency on financial planning strategies and policies.
- Developing and implementing sound financial management policies and procedures
- Planning and coordinating timely preparation of annual budget estimates for the Agency
- Developing and implementing internal controls and compliance
- Overseeing preparation of the final Annual Statement of Accounts in accordance with accounting standards and procedures
- Monitoring and evaluating funds applications and accountability
- Ensuring prudent and optimal utilization of Agency funds and Assets
- Providing timely and accurate management accounts and reports to the management and the Agency
- Providing oversight to the Agency’s human capital affairs, ensuring that the Agency has the right and sufficient human resource to meet its objectives.
- Providing oversight for effective records management operations
- Participating in the development and review of the Institution’s strategic plan
- Reviewing the Corporate Services business plans in line with the overall strategic objectives and government performance contract
- Overseeing operations of Human Resources, Administration and Finance & Accounting departments
- Overseeing the development and implementation of the Agency’s corporate communication strategy
- Managing risk and ensuring effective implementation and compliance with all legislative requirements relating to corporate services.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have at least: –
- Master’s Degree in any of the following: Commerce, Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resource or their equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Commerce, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Communications, Public Relations, Human Resource or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- A minimum of twelve (12) years of relevant work experience, five (5) of which must have been in a senior management position in the public or private sector.
- Relevant professional qualification and membership to a professional body
- Leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution
- Fulfilled the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
The duly filled Job Application Forms and copies of certificates, National ID, a detailed curriculum vitae, testimonials, and other supporting documents should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 8th June 2023 at 5.00 pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The successful candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity by submitting clearance certificates from the following institutions.
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC Clearance)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Certificate from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position will be offered to successful candidates.
KEPROBA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Persons living with HIV/AIDs, disabilities , and women are encouraged to apply. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.